LOST IN CHAOS Mediazine Daily Update New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* SIGN UP FIRST For More Information Global Metal News Inside Here, Nice for Update Here AND NICE FOR VISIT US !! *

IndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin

CHIMAIRA Drummer Featured On I WILL BREAK THEE EP

Go down 
PengirimMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jumlah posting : 288
Lokasi : Blitar, East Java, INDONESIA

CHIMAIRA Drummer Featured On I WILL BREAK THEE EP Empty
PostSubyek: CHIMAIRA Drummer Featured On I WILL BREAK THEE EP   CHIMAIRA Drummer Featured On I WILL BREAK THEE EP EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:35 pm

CHIMAIRA Drummer Featured On I WILL BREAK THEE EP Breakthee

CHIMAIRA's Andols Herrick has laid down the drum tracks for the as-yet-untitled new EP from the Orlando metal band I WILL BREAK THEE, tentatively due this summer.

The drum-recording sessions for the six-song effort began in early January at Suede Shoes Studios in Longwood, Florida.

"It's been an amazing experience having Andols here," said I WILL BREAK THEE vocalist Shane Bryant. "We couldn't have asked for a better drummer to be on this record. Andols came in and nailed it after only a few rehearsals."

I WILL BREAK THEE is preparing to start the second phase of the recording process, tracking guitars by the end of January at Screamhouse Media in Winter Park, Florida. In the meantime, they have a few clips of pre-production demos which can be accessed through www.iwillbreakthee.com.

I WILL BREAK THEE will upload a series of webisodes throughout the process to chronicle the making of the EP. In addition, they are planning to release a video for their first single in April 2011.

Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://www.lostinchaos.cjb.net

Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1