LOST IN CHAOS Mediazine Daily Update New
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* SIGN UP FIRST For More Information Global Metal News Inside Here, Nice for Update Here AND NICE FOR VISIT US !! *

IndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin

Former DIMMU BORGIR Bassist/Vocalist I.C.S. VORTEX Completes Work On Solo Debut

Go down 
PengirimMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jumlah posting : 288
Lokasi : Blitar, East Java, INDONESIA

Former DIMMU BORGIR Bassist/Vocalist I.C.S. VORTEX Completes Work On Solo Debut  Empty
PostSubyek: Former DIMMU BORGIR Bassist/Vocalist I.C.S. VORTEX Completes Work On Solo Debut    Former DIMMU BORGIR Bassist/Vocalist I.C.S. VORTEX Completes Work On Solo Debut  EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 7:44 pm

Former DIMMU BORGIR Bassist/Vocalist I.C.S. VORTEX Completes Work On Solo Debut  Vortexsolo

Former DIMMU BORGIR bassist/clean vocalist I.C.S. Vortex (real name: Simen Hestnæs) has completed work on his debut solo album. Entitled "Storm Seeker", it contains 11 tracks and 45 minutes of "groovy hooks and signature clean vocals," according to the musician. "Brewed in a dirty metal pot, ingrediens included are stoner rock mashed with black metal, '70s prog-spiked pagan and alternative roots fried Norwegian style. Some of the song titles are 'Skoal!', 'Dogsmacked', 'Oil in Water' and 'Odin's Tree'."

He added, "It's been a year of sporadic work at Toproom Studio with engineer Børge Finstad. My good old teammate from BORKNAGAR, Asgeir Mickelson (SARKE, SPIRAL ARCHITECT), handles the drums, and Terje 'Cyrus' Andersen (SUSPERIA, DIMMU BORGIR) added some solos. Mix was done by Børge, Asgeir and me. A record deal is in the works and we're looking at a release in good time before summer 2011.

"The solo project has pretty much evolved into a band, and on future live appearances the recording lineup will be joined by Jens F. Ryland (BORKNAGAR) on guitar and Steinar Gundersen (SPIRAL ARCHITECT, SARKE) on bass."

I.C.S. Vortex and keyboardist Mustis (real name: Øyvind Mustaparta) were fired from DIMMU BORGIR in August 2009. The remaining members of the band issued a statement at the time downplaying the impact that I.C.S. Vortex and Mustis' departures would have on the sound of DIMMU BORGIR's next album, insisting that "the creative force in the band is highly intact, perhaps even more so than ever."
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://www.lostinchaos.cjb.net

Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1